DIVERSITY OR DOOM? WHY INCLUSION IS CORE COMPETENCE FOR LEADERS TODAY
Director, The Equality Academy
DATE: Thursday 25 February
TIME: 12:00 - 13:30 (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 90-minute masterclass with Razia Aziz
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
This masterclass will provide a whistle-stop tour – with breath breaks! - through the increasingly urgent case for todays’ leaders to be diversity and inclusion competent; and some takeaways for you to chew over, share with your colleagues and act upon. In the time available, we will explore:
- A 5 level case business for diversity & inclusion
- Unconscious bias in individuals and systems
- What today’s world is asking of leadership
- Things to take away, share and work with.
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass
ABOUT RAZIA AZIZ
Razia Aziz is on a lifelong personal and professional journey to ‘crack the code’ of human nature through her work as a performing artist, writer, speaker, coach, facilitator, trainer & consultant, body work practitioner, interfaith minister & spiritual counsellor. The youngest child of a family which, like so many others, crossed continents on the great waves of 20th century history in search of a better life, equality, diversity & social justice were in her DNA. She has expressed that DNA through activism, study, spiritual inquiry and consultancy. Razia co-founded the Equality Academy in 2010. She and her co-Director, Jess Taylor, foster conscious, inclusive leadership in a diverse, and increasingly fractured, world by supporting individuals, relationships, teams and organisations in their search for wise, compassionate and authentic ways to meet today’s challenges.