HOW TO ACHIEVE RADICAL ADAPTABILITY
—THE NEXT LEVEL
DR. PAUL G. STOLTZ
Founder & CEO, PEAK Learning Inc., Master US Olympic Coach & TEDx Speaker
DATE: Thursday 25 February
TIME: 16:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 60-minute masterclass with Dr. Paul G. Stoltz
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
Dr. Paul G. Stoltz's Radical Adaptability methods and tools are used by Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of thousands of leaders, worldwide.
This high-energy, extremely practical session is based on one simple premise: Those who adapt faster and better, win. Through a series of provocative challenges and exercises, you will:
- Discover the new science, practice, and potential Radical Adaptability
- Upgrade to proactive, generative, then Radical Adaptability, individually and collectively
- Apply Radical Adaptability to dramatically enhance energy, opportunity, verve, pace, resilience, optimism, robustness, and potential.
- Become notably more robust.
- Harness adversity for substantive gains.
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass
ABOUT DR. PAUL G. STOLTZ
Dr. Paul G. Stoltz is considered the world’s leading authority on the integration and application of grit and resilience. He is author of five international bestselling books on the subject, and was voted by HR Magazine as “One of the Top 10 most influential global thinkers,” and by Executive Excellence as “One of the 100 Most Influential Thinkers of Our Time.” In newest book, GRIT—The New Science of What it Takes to Persevere, Flourish, Succeed, he pioneers the first validated construct and method in existence for growing both the quantity and quality of one’s GRIT.