HOW TO LEAD A HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAM DURING DIFFICULT TIMES
Managing Director, England Men’s Cricket; former Warwickshire and England first-class cricketer
TIME: TBC (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 60-minute masterclass with Dr. Paul G. Stoltz
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
ABOUT ASHLEY GILES
Ashley Giles the current Managing Director of England men’s cricket and former Warwickshire and England first class cricketer will host a masterclass on how to lead a high-performance team during difficult times. Sporting events have been hit very hard in 2020 but England managed to deliver all their games despite audience free venues. Ashley will talk about managing teams in bubbles, dealing with difficult situations and ultimately underline how leadership is dealing with relationships, at its very heart.
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass