LEVERAGING THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
Director, College of Extraordinary Experiences
DATE: Thursday 11 February
TIME: 12:00 - 13:00 (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 60-minute masterclass with Claus Raasted
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
- Why storytelling is such a powerful tool in the hands of 21st century organisations
- How to translate dry facts and numbers into engaging and relatable stories
- Useful frameworks like Hero's Journey and Pathos/Ethos/Logos
- Where to go to find inspiration, cut'n'paste story elements and tried-and-tested ideas
- Tips and tricks from a Master Storyteller with a quarter century of storytelling experience
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass
ABOUT CLAUS RAASTED
Claus Raasted has worked with designing extraordinary experiences for almost a quarter of a century. Today, he serves as the Director for The College of Extraordinary Experiences, is a Coach at McKinsey & Company, and hosts the podcast ”The Business of Extraordinary Experiences”. He is also a prolific author, with 30 books to his name, and has just finished ”The Innovation Cycle”. Raasted also has a past in reality TV, but these days, who hasn't?