MAXIMISING IMPACT IN THE VIRTUAL SPACE
Guinness Memory Champion, UK
DATE: Thursday 18 February
TIME: 12:00 - 13:30 (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 60-minute masterclass with David Thomas
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
We are now nearly a year into presenting using remote platforms like Zoom and yet, it is genuinely shocking how many people are still using the medium incredibly badly.
Not knowing where to look, misusing the tech and poor basic presentation skills are the norm, making the format difficult both for the presenter and attendees.
This can cause significant pain:
- Leaders are not able to impact and motivate their teams to the best of their ability
- Sales teams cannot close as many deals as they would like
- Messages get lost and effective communication is reduced causing anxiety and concern
Well, the good news is that this is easy to change.
In my 90 minute session, I am going to take you through an entire template on how to present really well remotely. You will walk away with the following:
- How to get everyone’s attention inside 60 seconds and keep them there
- How to use the technology to best effect
- How to maintain the attention of delegates and make sure they remember a lot more about your presentation
- How to structure your presentation so that it meets your desired outcomes
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass
ABOUT DAVID THOMAS
David inspires with his story of how he overcame a seriously abusive childhood to become a hugely successful adult. This is the theme of his #1 bestselling book. He links the lessons he learned to the specific problems that your team are facing in your industry. He shares the strategies he has honed and developed to become one of the best practitioners in history in his chosen field of excellence, memory. He ensures the techniques are transferable so that your can implement them within you team.