NINE LEADERSHIP HABITS FOR THE NEW WORLD OF WORK
DR. JOHN BLAKEY
Founder, The Trusted Executive
DATE: Tuesday 9 February
TIME: 12:00 - 13:30 (GMT)
Ticket Price: £145+VAT
You will receive:
- 90-minute masterclass with Dr. John Blakey
- Access to session recording for 2 weeks post-class to replay & take additional notes
- Entry to a draw for a 10-minute one-to-one consultation with a masterclass expert. Total of 6 winners will be chosen before the masterclass. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
- Small classes limited to 30 participants to ensure each participant’s learning is maximized
- Registration can be transferred to another individual if you wish to gift a class to friends or colleagues.
2020 has been a year of seismic and irrevocable change. Instead of sleepwalking back into our old habits post-lockdown, it's a critical time for business leaders to make decisions about the future world of work. In this 1.5 hour webinar, ‘Nine Habits for the New World of Work’, we will be posing questions such as:
- What just happened?
- How will productivity be impacted in the new normal?
- How can businesses embrace the opportunity to change?
- What will the world of work look like in the future, post-Covid-19?
- How can the Nine Habits of Trust model help leaders adapt to the new reality?
Join us for a tour of the future landscape.
- The masterclass will take place on Zoom and will run for a minimum of 1 hour
- The Bench team will be on hand to help with any difficulties joining the event
- All participants will be encouraged to submit questions before the masterclass so that coach has time to look over them in advance - you can still also ask questions on the day
- We will send a calendar invite for you along with the zoom link for your Masterclass
ABOUT DR JOHN BLAKEY
John works as an executive coach with an exclusive portfolio of ten corporate CEOs and elite sports coaches alongside his role as a board chair with Vistage International, where he chairs the ‘Trusted Executive’ advisory board in central London – a confidential peer group of twelve CEOs who are committed to role-modelling the nine habits of ‘The Trusted Executive’ .