Located at the Draycott Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Chelsea, London.
Built in 1890 and emanating all the grandeur that is associated with the 19th century, the Draycott Hotel is one of the finest hotels in Kensington and Chelsea.
Conveniently located in fashionable Sloane Square and the beautiful borough of Kensington.
The Studio at the Draycott is fully equipped with modern green screen technology, lighting, microphones, mixing desk and visual mixers for your virtual studio.
Whether you want to make a presentation to your global employees, to a client or run an event we can accommodate your needs in a safe professional environment. Our technician will be on hand to assist you throughout the studio time.
The Studio at the Draycott Facilities
Dedicated studio set-up for a live or pre-recording environment with:
- Self Standing Green screen (4m wide by 2.35m high)
- Green Screen Vinyl Flooring
- 6x LED video lights
- Semi Pro Video Camera with Video Tripod
- Black Magic ATEM mini pro
- 22 inch monitor for live viewing on the video switcher
- Apple Mac Mini for ATEM control and Streaming via browser or Wirecast.
- Apple TV connected to video switcher for video backdrop playback
- 50 inch TV for monitoring - with TV stand
- Router or internet switch
- Technician on hand to assist with the recording and equipment
- Separate room as a holding room for speakers
- Lectern or table for notes
- 2 bar stools and high table for informal live chats
- Food, Drink and accommodation packages available
Please contact us to create a bespoke package tailoring to your needs
One Day hire (9am – 5pm) - £1000+VAT
Half Day Hire (9am – 1pm / 1pm – 5pm) - £600+VAT
Technician Day Hire - £400 + VAT